Monday, July 1, 2013

Fat. Ass.

So, I took my Fat Ass, my first fat ass to Lincoln Park in West Seattle yesterday. I was nervous about my fat ass. I was worried about no one showing up, I was worried that it would be too hot for my fat ass. I was worried that there would not be enough food for my fat ass. I could go on.
 A Fat Ass  Run is a free run for the running community. We had a Fund Run to support a couple of non profits in West Seattle. White Center Food Bank and West Side Baby. It was a great turn out, there was lots of food for afterward and we had the greatest water station ladies around town. I got to meet runners from beyond the Running Evolution community, which is cool. Thanks all for showing up and running in the hot sun for my first Fat Ass. (I had to get one more in there)
 
Runners, start your Garmins

Puget Sound. Natures ice bath. 
Runners coming and lying

1 comment: