Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ask A Coach

Question: "Do compression socks really help shin splints?"
Answer: Apparently. But they only help the symptoms. Shin splints are usually caused from another issue. As a wise woman said, compression socks are like spanks, they only work when they are on. You may need to investigate what is causing it and go from there. But I think they look hot.

Question: "What made you become a running coach?"
Answer:  I had a hard time staying motivated and I knew that if people paid me, I would keep running.

Question: "Any tips for running in tropical climates? No, not what Seattleites refer to as "tropical climates" 
Answer: I'd hit the pool and run in the pool. I know it sounds silly, but its great and surprisingly hard. And refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment